So who is Dave Taylor and Why Do I Love Traveling?
To view a current list of all the destinations
I have been, please scroll down to ‘Where
I’ve Been’ under the Interactive Map below.
Dave Taylor, The Culture Chaser here …
Well back at the tender age of ten years old (1982) while living in New South Wales, Australia, I was fortunate enough to have my parents take their most epic journey and my first overseas trip!
This eye-opening adventure took in Hawaii, Los Angeles, San Diego (USA), Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu (Peru), Lake Titicaca, and Tiahuanaco La Paz (Bolivia), Yucatan Peninsula and Mexico City (Mexico). You can say I was hooked from then on to travel the world when I could find the time and money to do so. Thanks again, mum and dad.
I have been enjoying living just south of the stunning 700-year-old city of Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand since 2011. As you can appreciate it is very central to all Asian destinations, hence, this travel Asia blog!
Why Travel Asia you say?
Did you know that Asia is Earth’s largest and most populous continent? It is located primarily in the Eastern and Northern Hemispheres sharing the continental landmass of Eurasia with the continent of Europe and the continental landmass of Afro-Eurasia with both Europe and Africa.
The continent, which has long been home to the majority of the human population, was the site of many of the first civilizations. So it makes sense that Asia was the birthplace of most of the world’s mainstream religions.
You can travel Asia cheap, however, you can also travel like a royal and 5 star it all the way. Yes, you really can travel to Asia on a budget.
Follow me as I divulge the best way to see Asia with my extensive Asia Travel Blog.
Before I go, here is “My Final Thought For Those Who Have Not Embarked On An Asian Adventure”:
“The earlier you invest in your Asian adventures in
meeting these rich cultures will be the best-valued
memories you will ever make!” Dave Taylor.
Enjoy my reviews and tips and enjoy your travels 🙂
The Culture Chaser!
WHERE I’VE BEEN:
- Thailand – Central – Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samet, Ayuttaya, Kanchanaburi, Hua Hin, Cha-Am
- Thailand – North – Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pai, Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Nan, Phayao, Chiang Klong
- Thailand – South West – Phuket, Ao Nang, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Koh Samui
- Thailand – South East – Koh Chang
- Thailand – North East – Roi Et, Khon Kaen
- Singapore – 20+ visits
- Indonesia – Bintan Island, Bali, Jakarta
- Brunei – Brunei Darussalam
- Cambodia – Siam Reap, Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat
- Laos – Luang Prabang, Vientiane
- Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau, Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An
- Japan – Narita, Shinjuku Tokyo, Roppongi Tokyo, Fukushima
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur, Malacca
- Myanmar – Yangon
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, Tsim Sha Tsui, New Territories
- England – London, Ripon, Bath, Stone Henge, Stratford-upon-Avon
- France – Paris, Nice, Marseille
- Belgium – Brussels
- Netherlands – Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Leiden, Scheveningen
- Germany – Frankfurt
- Italy – Rome
- Greece – Athens, Ios, Santorini
- Spain – Madrid, Canary Islands
- New Zealand – Auckland, Taupo, Rotorua, Thames, New Plymouth
- Fiji – Yasawa Islands, Nadi, Suva, Sigatoka, Denarau Island
- Vanuatu – Port Vila, Iririki Island
- New South Wales (Have lived in this state)
- Queensland (Have lived in this state)
- South Australia
- Western Australia (Have lived in this state)
- Northern Territory
- Australian Capital Territory
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- Mexico – Mexico City, Merida, Uxmal, Chichén Itzá, Teotihuacan
- Bolivia – Lake Titicaca, La Paz, Tiahuanaco
- Peru – Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Puno
Pingback: AdventuresAsia.com - Destinations in Asia | Thailand Travel Tips
Comments are closed.